Wii U 5.5 Kernel Exploit GAME REVEALED!!

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Well, since I'm an asshole who likes to leak private things, I just went ahead and leaked EVERYTHING for the upcoming 5.5 kernel exploit. Everything for this works the exact same as the 5.3.2 exploit (firmware spoofing, loadiine, octohax, you name it!). I don't see what else actually needs to be added for this, it's pretty much stable and ready to go!

So, what's the game you'll need to run this?

SPACE JAM!
w88fKWp.jpg

It's currently free on the eShop but knowing Nintendo it'll be removed very soon so GET DOWNLOADING!!
If you missed out on the eShop version, you'll have to pick up a physical copy, which probably will be sky rocketing in value as we speak. An original 1998 DVD release of Space Jam will work, no other versions! As Warner Bros has already had a gun pointed to their head by Nintendo to patch the game!
A tutorial with all the links you'll need to install SSSpaceJam can be found here:

Happy hacking everybody!

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

GBATemp Irregular
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T̢͉̮̠̹̰ͬ͂͟h̗̭ͩ͂̓̌͑͡ḯ̶̛̲̗̲̖̯̥̟̾̀̾̓̽́ṣ̶͇̞̺ͧ̅̐ͪ̓̿ ̸̢̤̥̮̩̗͋̎͘Ḑ̷̞̺̖͖̬͊̐̋̇̈̅̓i̵͖̞̝̗ͣ́͒͑͐̒̓d̬͓̝͔̣͎͍͚͔ͬ ͎̘͇͚̮͈̗͑̋͛ͯ̔ͮ͠ͅÑ̛̖̞̞ő͔̹̱̗̤̋ͫ̈ͨ́̊ͭt̖̣̏̿̒ ̛͎̟̂̈́ͯ͝Ḃ͍̳ͯͬ͒̉r̤͓̟̤ͥͤ͘͘͞i̧̺͔͓̰͍̺̿̀ͬ͋̒̐͛́c̵̴̗͔̹̗̣̞̞̎ͪ̏̓k̴̨̩̯̟̝̮̫̭̄̾͋̐ͬ͑ͫ̌̈̕ ̈́̑̓ͪͪͣ̾ͨ҉̷̱͝Ṃ̢̅͒̑̅ͮ́͂̏y͌͏̤̪̼̞̪͢͜ ̴̧̬͓̖̼̻̣̜̖̍͠W̼̻ͣ̍̅̑͜ͅi͆ͬ̽ͤ̾̓͏͏͕͉̫̤̱͉̖̠ḯ̜̰̻̘͓̜͉̲̙̔̍̏ͤ́ͥͦ ̡̔͏̹͍̙U̴̠̦͈̖͈̱ͮ̃͢ͅ ͔̫͉̟̖̠̹̉̄̿̌̀͟Ȧ̷̵̡̗̻̮̣̔n͉͉͇̠̹͙̭̏͋̃ͤ̎̂̍͗d̺̤̼̟̮̘̱̊͂ͅ ̸̺̠̺̭͕ͭ̈́͌͆̄͑Y̱̮̤͉͛ͦͨ́ǒ̡͕̈ͭ̅͑͌ͥ͠u̢̬͕͕̟̙̤̭͛͆̍̀͊̈̍ ̛̭͇̲̒̓͑̏̊̒̉͡͞S̷̮͙̳̣̦͎̺͍͌ͬ̅͋͒͌̌̒ͨ͢h͊̔ͯ̈͊҉͎̪͕̣͈̮̯͔o̸͚͍̾͑ͤ͠ű̻̞͍̠̘͚̱ͨ̾͘ͅl̶̦̳̼͙̫̙̀d̷̟̮͓̫͎͉͎̒ͤͨ̆͛͋̕͟ ̡̢̗̠͇̣̜ͣ́̑ͯͦ̿͢A̩͊ͨ̏̍ͩl͔͙̖̏̈́̈ͩ̽́ͦͮ̐l̶̴̘͔̲͎̔͌͛͆ ̻͈͎̟̝ͭ̚̚͝T̟̺̘̬̣̙̱̔̑͋r̴̨͇̹̰̜ͪͤ̕ͅỳ̛̫̙̟̪̰ͮ̍̽ͧ͗ ̡̼̞̘̝̯̟͈̣͖̃͌́Ḯ͓̱̣̰̕͝ṱ̜̯͉̯̲̪ͥͯͣ̅͜

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
no i revealed it in another thread that got deleted but I will not reveal it again, just saying it is not epic mickey or bloodborne.

I saw that thread! :D

Who the heck has that piece of crap anyways??
...but in all seriousness if it's "that game" ...will the "FREE" digital version work, or do you need buy the full digital or disc version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay