Hacking wii u 5.5.2 homebrew help

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
got this wii u and want to add homebrew and old emulators ,kike SNES,GBA ets .
the console is running 5.5.2 .
whats the homebrew best for me haxchi.or....
thanks

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It depends, you can decide to use the browser (you won't spend money but you will need an internet connection everytime you want to use homebrew) or you can decide to use haxchi (you will spend money but you will be able to launch homebrew without an internet connection)
This is a great place to start: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-noob-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.451297/

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply
on the internet i was reading that you have to downlaod a game called "brain age "onto your console and then do the exploit .
i cant see this gaem in the gaem store .
my cosole is in uk and it has 5.5.2E firmware on it .
thanks

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on the internet i was reading that you have to downlaod a game called "brain age "onto your console and then do the exploit
Just remember that you have to BUY Brain Age from the EShop, not just download it for free from some app. If you use a pirated copy, you're on your way to brickland. Pay attention.

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what cards you recommned ,
i have got a micro sd 64 gb andn 128 gb ,the sd card which i have small max is 16 gb and i need atleast 64 gb as i am doing a 32 gb premium console .

can i use the microsd card in a a sd card reader >insert into the wiiu to do the exploit .
the game which can find in the nstore is Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training will this do the trick ??
thanks

Last edited by boxer29,

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have installed wii u usb helper ,
what url do i have to put in settings for usb helper for the wii u game /
thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i have installed wii u usb helper ,
what url do i have to put in settings for usb helper for the wii u game /
thanks
Google Wii U title keys. That's all we can tell you.
what cards you recommned ,
i have got a micro sd 64 gb andn 128 gb ,the sd card which i have small max is 16 gb and i need atleast 64 gb as i am doing a 32 gb premium console .

can i use the microsd card in a a sd card reader >insert into the wiiu to do the exploit .
the game which can find in the nstore is Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training will this do the trick ??
thanks
Yes that game will work.

boxer29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
in the step 3 of teh tutorial there are different games names .
im in europe running 5.5.2 E
should i download the pal version or it will only allow me to download the pal version from the e store .
or can i get the ntsc version ,but i dont think so it will be available from the uk europe store
thanks

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should i download the pal version or it will only allow me to download the pal version from the e store .
or can i get the ntsc version ,but i dont think so it will be available from the uk europe store
thanks
You can only use whatever it allows you to download legally from the eshop. Most likely the eshop on your Wii U will only show pal versions

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
thanks
If you don't use a legally purchased DS game (such as downloaded with WiiU USB Helper and installed with WUPInstaller) for haxchi it won't work without CFW, and don't even try to install coldboot haxchi on there if you didn't buy the game or your Wii U will brick!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: