Wii U’s Miiverse to skip Facebook, Twitter connectivity

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...People are really bitching about Miiverse not supporting Twitter or Facebook? Really? Also @GuildMcCommunist, I don't remmeber having seen Twitter or Facebook support for achievements and crap on the PS3, nor do I remember 360 being able to put achievements on there either. 360 may have a twitter app, but I don't think PS3 does. Unless it's very new.

See what I mean? Nintendo does anything, people bitch. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 2 people

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
...People are really bitching about Miiverse not supporting Twitter or Facebook? Really? Also @GuildMcCommunist, I don't remmeber having seen Twitter or Facebook support for achievements and crap on the PS3, nor do I remember 360 being able to put achievements on there either. 360 may have a twitter app, but I don't think PS3 does. Unless it's very new.

Actually:
Facebook have PS3 support(Every Trophy you unlock and everything you Buy/Download get posted on Facebook)
PS Vita have a Facebook App
PS Vita have a Twitter App
XBOX 360 have a Facebook App
XBOX 360 have a Twitter App
NDSi have Facebook support(Can sync your DSi with your Facebook account and upload your photos)

D

Deleted_171835

Actually:
Facebook have PS3 support(Every Trophy you unlock and everything you Buy/Download get posted on Facebook)
NDSi have Facebook support(Can sync your DSi with your Facebook account and upload your photos)
An app for the service is different from actual integration into the online network.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually:
An app for the service is different from actual integration into the online network.

That said, the 3DS does not. That "integration", which was just uploads anyway, was axed. And an app is not integration, yeah. (Sidenote, the DSi could not access Facebook. Only upload photos.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I don't have facebook, don't like facebook, and don't care for facebook.

But I don't see why Nintendo wouldn't want their users to advertise their products for free:

"HipCoolFriend of yours just reached world 3 on Super Mario WiiU"

crap like that

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
So much hate for Facebook, I'll never understand it.

I've always thought any sort of Social integration was a bit pointless with consoles tbh, unless you want to add your Facebook/Twitter friends on Live/PSN/etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended