Wii to vWii, is it safe for hacked wiis?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by dude22072, Nov 5, 2013.

1. dude22072
    OP

dude22072 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2010
    United States
    I plan in getting a Wii U soon and i'm wondering if its safe to use the system transfer tool?
    My wii is hacked with:
    cMIOS
    cIOS
    Custom System Menu Theme
    BootMii (as an IOS)
    PriiLoader 0.8 Beta 7
    HBC
    Game WADS
    DLC WADS
    Forwarder Channels
    System Version 4.1u

Just wondering if its ok for me to transfer?

Also, cant i do a NAND backup, run the transfer tool, and then restore from the NAND backup to keep all my stuff on the wii but still transfer to the Wii U?

Thanks.

2. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    I had no problem moving my legit stuff from my hacked wii to my Wii U, I did make a NAND backup, but for some odd reason it wouldn't restore after the transfer

3. dude22072
    OP

dude22072 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2010
    United States
    Will Non-Legit DLC get moved over? Since DLC is technically a save file, and if i Installed a DLC WAD and i had previously purchased DLC it would give me the stuff I hadn't purchased, but with DLC WADs on games i Hadn't purchased anything for it gave me the DLC.

Also, how do I install IOS62? I used DOP-Mii to update the shop but IOS62 doesn't show up in DOP-Mii (v16, non-WiiBrew Version).

4. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    I wouldn't know, I never dabbled with Wii DLC, but I think the program would still make sure you own it before transferring.

5. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    read through the guide lines. there are about 3 other threads with these same questions. maybe if it was kept in one thread all your answers would be simple in one place