Wii Titles Due in July '07

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Jul 5, 2007.

Jul 5, 2007

Wii Titles Due in July '07 by Hadrian at 3:18 PM (1,151 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    So here is the Wii version of that NDS release thing I do, only that this will be a monthly thing perhaps, well its monthly now lets see what happens. I fair bit out for the Wii compared to the DS.

July 12th

Dragon Quest Sword: Kamen no Joou to Kagami no Tou Japan Genre: RPG Sword slash-me-do

A simpler take on the RPG series using the Wii's motion controls the slash the crap out of baddies. Its more action/adventure and though its free roaming you are limited to what you can do and where you can go but there should be some fun in the game for those who just want to dip into the whole fantasy RPG adventure thing.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

July 13th Europe Big Brain Academy Wii: Degree Europe Genre: Brain train-me-do

July 19th

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Wii Genre: Baseball-me-do

The popular Japanese Baseball series returns to the Wii.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Momotarou Dentetsu 16
    Japan Genre: Board game-me-do

The PS2 title comes to the Wii.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

July 20th

King of Clubs Europe Genre: Crazy Golf-me-do

Mini gold based puzzler featuring more than 95 holes. Also coming to PC, PSP & DS.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Transformers: The Game Europe Crap-me-do

July 24th

Alien Syndrome USA Genre: Shoot-me-do

The classic arcade series makes it to Wii 20 years after the the original was released into the Arcades. Also on PSP & PS2. Looks like it'll be one of those SEGA remakes that fails to be that great. I was looking forward to this until I realised it wasn't Alien Storm [​IMG]

[​IMG]

July 26th

Dewy's Adventure: Suishou Dewy no Daibouken!!
    Europe Genre: Dew-me-do

Konamis Wii exclusive tilty action/adventure makes its Wii debut in Japan, lots of people looking forward to this beautiful looking title.

[​IMG]

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
    Japan Genre: Fight-me-do

Ah finally a proper beat-em-up for the Wii! A port of the PS2 game. Guilty Gear series has been going down hill lately but who knows who it could be a nice fighter.

[​IMG]

Jigsaw Puzzle: Kyou no Wanko Japan Genre: Jigsaw-me-do

I saw the word "wanko" and then saw dogs on the cover and thought it was a dog pleasing sim but no its a game where you do jigsaw puzzles...ok.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Sensen 0079 Japan Genre: Robot-me-do

The series makes it onto the Wii.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Puyo Puyo! Japan: Puyo-me-do

SEGA's columns style game but with blobs comes to the Wii. You probably already have this on other consoles.

[​IMG]

Also out is the boring Mario Party 8 which Americans go last month.

July 31st

Pool Party USA Genre: Pool-me-do

Its a pool game, thats it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Also out is the online Mario Strikers Charged which is Euro gamer have had ages ago and also Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (see Japan bit).

So thats your lot, pretty good if you can speak Japanese too! The odd nice title for others, but not that much. Still better than whats to expect at this time of the year. As usual dates could shift and games could appear and disapear. Sorry some images are bigger than others just that Wii titles tend to get bigger screenshots and I'm kinda too lazy to look for smaller images.

2. cardyology

Member cardyology GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    "Jigsaw Puzzle: Kyou no Wanko Japan Genre: Jigsaw-me-do

I saw the word "wanko" and then saw dogs on the cover and thought it was a dog pleasing sim but no its a game where you do jigsaw puzzles...ok."

...hahaha. So, whens the dog-pleasing sim actually scheduled for release then? Thats the main reason I bought my wii!

3. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Need...Dewy's...Adventure....

4. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    None of those look fun to me...thanks once again hadrian.

5. Gifted1

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks for this thread [​IMG] I hope you make one like this every month [​IMG]

6. 1ns4nity

Member 1ns4nity GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Great post! OMG [​IMG] You have to make one list like this every month...

7. 2cb2ct7

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Hadrian, as my PM suggested, you're a GBAtemp legend!

Thanks a lot!

8. avant1277

Member avant1277 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thanks a lot for putting so much effort into this great thread Hadrian! Top work!

Looking forward to Guilty Gear if it works on PAL - loved the dreamcast version. The Pool game might be alright - I like billiards from Wii Play, a full pool game could be good if done well. Or if not, maybe Archer McLean can be persuaded to port his amiga snooker / pool games to the wii... with a dropzone bonus....

9. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    We live in hope eh? There was one for the GC that was great.

I may do this each month, not sure after the baby is born in September depends on time and if I have any but you can expect an August one.