Wii Themes thread

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BillandAlisha, Jul 2, 2009.

1. BillandAlisha
    OP

BillandAlisha GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    Michigan
    Yes, I know putting a Themes on to a Wii is hacking. But really it has nothing to do with games or how the Wii behaves, it just changes the look.

Also if we had a theme Forum/sub-forum (along with Wii - Game Help, Hints and Tips ,Wii-Hack Wii- ect..ect .ec) we could create sub-forums to request for themes or a new place to show off our art work, or even a Help forums for what ever Nintendo might change in the firmware in the future. .

Of course the sticky should be a well written out guide. Which I think 2yugimoto did a awesome job making one. Here is the link http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164202

I dunno about you, but I am seeing more and more themes thread. It would be a good idea to organize it.

Other people thoughts?

EDIT: Can a mod change the subject line to Wii Themes Forums/sub-forums. Thanks

2. antonkan

antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 13, 2009
    Canada
    Burlington, ON
  3. BillandAlisha
    OP

BillandAlisha GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    Michigan
    Sigh...are you freaken kidding me? I searched! Oh well thank you...at least someone should sticky that.

ALso: It's not in the sub-fourm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice