Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

Binski48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! I'm partnering up with Jornmann to make a Wii menu theme that is based off the USBLoaderGX theme called "Synthwiive" by D-CEPTICON. I have run into a couple issues:

First, for the settings page, I am very happy with the background, but the settings icons have two issues. I made them to be semi transparent, but they just show up gray. In addition, the old text still shows up despite it being a completely new picture.

Second, there is a weird pink glow on the left when on any page other than the first one.

Pictures are attached, any help is greatly appreciated! Feel free to DM me in Discord for more details, Binski#7052

Cheers :)

-Binski

Attachments

• current.JPG
    current.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • desired.png
    desired.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 18
  • glow.JPG
    glow.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 20

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you need to edit the ipl_common_noe.bmg file to remove the old text.
you will need to edit the it_ObjSetUp_a.brlyt from the setupsel arc to make the images semi transparent
i have had the issue with the glow before but i cant remember what was the fix what base did you start with ?
it will be part of the chansel arc im sure its in the my_IplTop_a.brlyt
please message me if i can be of more help to you

Last edited by diddy81,
Reactions: XFlak

MrNoobNub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to edit the ipl_common_noe.bmg file to remove the old text.
you will need to edit the it_ObjSetUp_a.brlyt from the setupsel arc to make the images semi transparent
i have had the issue with the glow before but i cant remember what was the fix what base did you start with ?
it will be part of the chansel arc im sure its in the my_IplTop_a.brlyt
please message me if i can be of more help to you
Holy Shit! It's crazy how after all these years you still answer support questions!

Reactions: diddy81
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: You've only seen a small percent of the worst of it