Gaming Wii Tennis Game for kids

Bartjunited

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all my 2 little ones enjoy playing Wii Sports Tennis of all the games that they have.

however the game seems to be stuck in doubles mode now

2 questions

1 - how to I get it back into singles mode

2 - what other similar games to the wii sports tennis are there (my kids are only 4), I saw a screenshot somewhere of a wii sports tennis on a blue court???

I want something that requires some better hand and eye coordination but not super complex

TIA Bart

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi all my 2 little ones enjoy playing Wii Sports Tennis of all the games that they have.

however the game seems to be stuck in doubles mode now

2 questions

1 - how to I get it back into singles mode

2 - what other similar games to the wii sports tennis are there (my kids are only 4), I saw a screenshot somewhere of a wii sports tennis on a blue court???

I want something that requires some better hand and eye coordination but not super complex

TIA Bart
Hello,

Some examples of tennis game:

- Mario power tennis
-wii party (good for young children)
-great tennis slam
-virtua tennis
-top spin 4

Bartjunited

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- try the "change players" option

2- the blue court in wii sports is a secret option - start holding 2 at the safety reminder after choosing Miis
Thanks found the blue court

Tried the change players option and it won't allow us to revert to just a singles game with 1 player on each side

Anynother ideas?

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii Sports Tennis is always in "doubles" mode. There are "tennis practice" minigames that involve one player and a blue court.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks found the blue court

Tried the change players option and it won't allow us to revert to just a singles game with 1 player on each side

Anynother ideas?
I don't think there is a singles game.

The kids might also like Mario Strikers Charged (football), Mario Sports Mix and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, just to name a few.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You have Sega Superstars Tennis. You can play singles and doubles.

There's quite a bit of content. Superstar Mode is like a mission-based affair in which you play under different rules or to do specific things, and you unlock stuff like new stages and such. There are minigames based on several Sega properties, like a Puyo Puyo mode, a coloring mode based on Jet Set Radio, and even modes where you fight enemies by shooting balls with your racket.

Of course you also have more normal modes such as Exhibition and Tournament modes.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
There is also a game called Racquet Sports by Ubisoft. Players can choose to control the character movement or play like in Wii Sports.

EDIT: One of the later Tennis games (might be Ton Spin 4, don't remember atm) has a first-person mode for Wii Motion Plus (while the rest of the game does not have motion control). I think it's worth checking out.

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn