Homebrew Wii system upgrader ? I need short tut ;.;

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well erm, I ought I'd install Starfall so I can get some WiiWare games on my Wii without a fear of bricking my Wii, but no matter how much I searched, I could not find proper instructions how is the system version exactly changes and what do I EXACTLY need to do with the program ?

As I read, it has some different options regarding the Area, language etc.. and I have no idea what am I supposed to put on those if I have to do something. So can anyone give me short tutorial on how do I set it up and what are the correct options to choose on the program, maybe with pics ? ;d .. I'm using 3.1E atm..

And if I use the upgrader, do I have to install Twilight hack again and homebrew channels etc ?

I tried search but I couldn't find detailed answer.. I'm pretty scared of doing this lol.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Distrance said:
Well erm, I ought I'd install Starfall so I can get some WiiWare games on my Wii without a fear of bricking my Wii, but no matter how much I searched, I could not find proper instructions how is the system version exactly changes and what do I EXACTLY need to do with the program ?

As I read, it has some different options regarding the Area, language etc.. and I have no idea what am I supposed to put on those if I have to do something. So can anyone give me short tutorial on how do I set it up and what are the correct options to choose on the program, maybe with pics ? ;d .. I'm using 3.1E atm..

And if I use the upgrader, do I have to install Twilight hack again and homebrew channels etc ?

I tried search but I couldn't find detailed answer.. I'm pretty scared of doing this lol.

Try this link http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119554. I've read also that if you do a downgrade or upgrade after installing StarFall, you will need to re-install it again.

MaCMeL

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Haha.. old topic. I already upgraded using WADManager and wad's ripped off from a image file. I found out I needed Wi-Fi so I couldn't do it the original way -.-.

Also mcj.. I am aware of that site but that site does NOT tell you how to change your firmware with AnyRegionChancer. It explains about the features, but doesn't provide pictures how the changes are done so I was confused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu