Hacking Wii System Menu Custom BGM

George35000vr

hippity hoppity get off my property
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi there,i have just found out where the wii menu bgm sound is located and in which format it is but thats not all,I tried to import the brsar with the wii speak channel bgm sound instead of the original one by extracking the system menu wad and then the 00000001.app then i replaced the frequence in the brsar with the ws channel bgm frequence.Then i packed it all together and the result was a black screen...:wink:

System Menu BGM = 02 RSEQ GROUP/STATIC

Anyone who can help me with this it would be appreciated by me and the other people who wanted to have custom sounds on their wii menus.:yaywii:

Sorry for my bad english... :glare:

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
you dont need to extract a system wad the sound file can be found in any theme base app
the file is called IplSound.brsar this file has many sound files inside it

ive replaced one of the sounds before with another of the extract size/bit rate/ everything
this didnt black screen but the sounds was all mixed up the menu would play the wrong sound

George35000vr

hippity hoppity get off my property
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah i know.You only changed a sound of the menu not the bgm... Which the bgm is a frequency rseq file that's why i wanted to put the wii speak channel bgm because it is a rseq file too but brawl box didn't save it at all with the custom sound... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs