OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameking66 said:
ZeroResist said:
When a system format is performed on a Wii, is the NAND touched or affected in any way?
Do you not know the definition of a format?

Yes I do, and I know that obvious things such as channels, savedata, and other things on the surface will be erased, but I'm not as knowledgeable in terms of the Wii's NAND and it's other intricate components. That's why I asked. I wasn't sure.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroResist said:
gameking66 said:
ZeroResist said:
When a system format is performed on a Wii, is the NAND touched or affected in any way?

Yes I do, and I know that obvious things such as channels, savedata, and other things on the surface will be erased, but I'm not as knowledgeable in terms of the Wii's NAND and it's other intricate components. That's why I asked. I wasn't sure.
Then I'm assuming you don't know what the NAND is.

ZeroResist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameking66 said:
ZeroResist said:
gameking66 said:
ZeroResist said:

Then I'm assuming you don't know what the NAND is.

Not offhand. I would first assume 'internal memory', which does make the answer to my question obvious, but I thought I could be mistaken.

My apologies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."