Hardware Wii System Files are Corrupted After Health and Safety

SuperMarioBrosWiiheeeeeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hbc isnt in the wii yet to my knowledge. I think the prev. owner used hbc before then uninstalled it the completely wrong way.
You could try to reinstall the menu, only need to download the current firmware of your Wii and IOS from NUS Downloader in WAD format and install them with WAD Manager. Maybe it'll be worked out like this. You need to have HBC installed obviously to do this ^_^

Ok, so I tried to do BatHaxx, but I'm kinda stupid because I forgot the Data Management page just doesn't do anything. So I can't transfer it to the Wii. It's weird though, because when I boot up both Galaxy games they load data from the wii, I have Miis saved and they load. So It's just weird to me why it doesn't show it on the data page. The Channel section on the data management page still loads and so does GameCube data. Does the smash hack, twilight, and other lego game hacks require that I transfer SD card memory to the Wii?

Edit: It now boots up in normal mode, but it crashes after a few seconds I tried just doing Letterbomb but fast, but that didn't work. I can open up the letter board, and I had enough time to scroll back 3-4 dates and forward 3-4 dates but I didn't see letterbomb. Can't open settings or boot games in normal mode.

Last edited by SuperMarioBrosWiiheeeeeee,

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Just
On the letterbomb folder, if the directories 2020/7/7 does that mean i should set the Wii date to July 7th?
make sure the date is today. Also, my wii can get to system update and save management just fine in maintenance mode... (hold (+) and (-) on the H&S screen, then press (A) while holding them)

SuperMarioBrosWiiheeeeeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just

make sure the date is today. Also, my wii can get to system update and save management just fine in maintenance mode... (hold (+) and (-) on the H&S screen, then press (A) while holding them)
I tried it again with today's date. Wii was originally set to November of 2006 lmao. I still can't find it and don't get an number under the message board icon. Here's what I plan to do. I need to install a modchip. I need to find one that's not very pricey lol. Get my gamecube controller, press all four buttons on it and put a Wii downgrade disc in or some other sort of file.

Last edited by SuperMarioBrosWiiheeeeeee,

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I tried it again with today's date. Wii was originally set to November of 2006 lmao. I still can't find it and don't get an number under the message board icon. Here's what I plan to do. I need to install a modchip. I need to find one that's not very pricey lol. Get my gamecube controller, press all four buttons on it and put a Wii downgrade disc in or some other sort of file.
Alrighty then. Just make sure to mod the GC contoller too, since the official/licensed ones don't let you press all four directions at once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr