Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you can't be arsed to watch it all he basically says " "The surprise is coming (long pause) by the end of September, I think you will like this surprise."

So what could it be? WiiWare? Firmware upgrade so we can plug external harddrives in or read data off SD cards? Or is it just new clothes for your Mii.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love the way the interviewer cuts the crap and asks the questions we all want to hear answers to.
smile.gif
Shame the answers are somewhat disappointing...

I wouldn't be surprised if the September thing is something silly like new Mii clothes. I won't hold my breath. They probably plan to delay a game until then!
tongue.gif

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm guessing WiiWare, either that or a completely new thing that will astound us all into our deaths so we don't actually play it.
sleep.gif

Then again knowing Nintendo these day's it'll be something they think is revolutionary but it's just another thing. Like Wii fit, some great announcement.

I wish they'd make more hardcore games.

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's gonna be something stupid they thing will change the gaming world. They honestly didn't have diddly at E3 thats why half the show was news reports and commentary montages that wev'e seen before........

Most likley new mii clothes. If it's HDD or SDLoad More power to them....

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is going to be a hardware update via software implentation that will make the wii more powerful than any console until 2025.
tongue.gif

Or... announcement that one of the big 3 games is going to online. They were sorta giving us hints at that.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There could be a Second Life style thing...but with Mii's.

Wouldn't it be lovely if Nintendo added a homebrew channel so we can program our own stuff easily? Ok it will never happen but dreeeeeeaaaaaming.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah it's just going to be something stupid. Probably a surprise release for that new Mii channel where people are in contests and shit. Look, I have a golden Mii!

Even if it is though, I don't care... because I'll have Metroid Prime 3 before the crap surprise hit! : D

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be lovely if Nintendo added a homebrew channel so we can program our own stuff easily? Ok it will never happen but dreeeeeeaaaaaming.

That is where WiiWare comes in.
I meant so we can download stuff for free and have emulators!

I think you could do a lot with multiplayer in Mario Galaxy. In Sunshine you could keep fruit about, would've been great if another player could jump in and play footy or something.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I love the way the interviewer cuts the crap and asks the questions we all want to hear answers to.
smile.gif
Shame the answers are somewhat disappointing...

I wouldn't be surprised if the September thing is something silly like new Mii clothes. I won't hold my breath. They probably plan to delay a game until then!
tongue.gif

Shut y0 mouth!

New Mii clothes would be AWESOME! And how about EARS TOO!?

bow.gif
cool.gif
ohmy.gif
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.