Hacking wii support code 73412

poseoff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if anyone could give some advice or help

I purchased a Wii and upgraded to 3.0u as soon as it was available.
I then got my Wii chipped with Wiikey about a month or so later and following the advice of the scene i turned off Connect 24 and all that internet connectivity.
So today I set up a new wireless network in my house. i delete my old settings and decided to associate my Wii with my new router for future purposes.
However, after doing so i get
" The connection test was successful. Perform a Wii system update now? wii support code 73412 (Yes) (No)"
So i click yes for curiosities sake, and lo and behold i get the warning about moddifed consoles being inoperable which i remember i did not get before, and there's update ready to be downloaded or so it seems.

does anyone here have the foggiest idea, what on earth is going on? i
Ive tried searching haven't found anything so far

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
hey bud, yeh the update is just after the 3.0, it warns you if you have any "technical modifications" there isn't any update out, unless you have used the new games. i.e metroid/boogie, then it updates a lil bit, but nothing extreme...so still 3.0, for me, don't know if your pal. but yeh, no worries for ya bud, hit yes, and it should say no updates...it'll continue to say that for now on. the big N wants to scare ppl. hope this helps.

poseoff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the swift reply. I've got an NTSC Wii and a legit copy of Boogie os I'll pop it in get minor update over with, Thanks for the info!

poseoff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i performed the upgrade and I've been told i now have parental control. i never really took note before so I'm unsure
unsure.gif
whether it was there before. can anyone confirm this for me. Nintys got me para
frown.gif
, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb