Gaming Wii Strip

vladislaus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
As the new Wii Fit made the rounds on morning talk shows this week, a U.K. company was working on a buzzy tidbit of its own: a stripping game for the popular console.
Peekaboo, a company that specializes in temporary at-home stripper polls, including one endorsed by Carmen Electra, announced this week that it's developing a strip aerobics game for the Wii.

"Peekaboo is pleased to confirm that it is in talks to develop a game for the Nintendo Wii that meets mainstream demand for the fun and fitness benefits of pole dancing," the company said in an e-mailed statement. "Peekaboo and its partners are focused on using Wii-friendly hardware to make aerobic pole dancing instantly accessible just as 'Guitar Hero' did for rock'n'roll."

Source: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=4680562

Opinions on Wii strip,
I personally cant wait to see the youtube videos Roll, when this is released.
tongue.gif

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
ahhahaa a great one for the girls. It looks like a bit of fun actaully...

As you said, i cant wait to see the youtube videos of this game...

Do you think the Pole would be included as the extra?

vladislaus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Think so, though its going to be surprising how they are going to achieve and actual pole sturdy/safe enough to be actually used. Time will tell

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It'll be a pole with a little slot cut out for the WiiMote... as the girls swing around, they hit the A and B buttons... and you have to time it just right...

icethegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vladislaus said:
QUOTE said:
As the new Wii Fit made the rounds on morning talk shows this week, a U.K. company was working on a buzzy tidbit of its own: a stripping game for the popular console.
Peekaboo, a company that specializes in temporary at-home stripper polls, including one endorsed by Carmen Electra, announced this week that it's developing a strip aerobics game for the Wii.

"Peekaboo is pleased to confirm that it is in talks to develop a game for the Nintendo Wii that meets mainstream demand for the fun and fitness benefits of pole dancing," the company said in an e-mailed statement. "Peekaboo and its partners are focused on using Wii-friendly hardware to make aerobic pole dancing instantly accessible just as 'Guitar Hero' did for rock'n'roll."

Source: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=4680562

Opinions on Wii strip,
I personally cant wait to see the youtube videos Roll, when this is released.
tongue.gif

i dont think you guys want to see a 100lb + overweight teen dancing/breaking on a pole in front of a wii....unless your into that stuff.....
wtf.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icethegreat said:
i dont think you guys want to see a 100lb + overweight teen dancing/breaking on a pole in front of a wii....unless your into that stuff.....
wtf.gif

Are you saying that teen is overweight by 100+ lbs, or that you think anyone over 100lbs is overweight?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Lisa_ @ Apr 21 2008, 07:29 AM) Wah. This looks like it'll be fun

Well, if you buy it and use it, PM me the link to your YouTube page lol

icethegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
icethegreat said:
wtf.gif

Are you saying that teen is overweight by 100+ lbs, or that you think anyone over 100lbs is overweight?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Lisa_ @ Apr 21 2008, 07:29 AM) Wah. This looks like it'll be fun

Well, if you buy it and use it, PM me the link to your YouTube page lol

i mean a teen who's a hundred pounds overweight

jay1369

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is great guys! There are actual free offers that you can complete to earn stuff. Each point it equal to one dollar so signing up and completing offers is really worthwhile. PM me if you have any other questions!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH