Wii Sports USA Wii-PARADOX - cannot be extracted???

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kenshin Br, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Kenshin Br
    OP

Member Kenshin Br GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
  2. Pado

Member Pado GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    You simply have corrupted/incomplete rar files, that can be easily fixed using a torrent to re-complete it.

Such a thread doesn't belong here honestly...

3. Smack

Member Smack GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I can't read the error message in the second picture but it would appear that there is something wrong with or you are missing pdx-wspo.r01

You could try removing that file and re-opening the torrent. It will fill it back in.

4. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    1) Which rar part are are you trying to open? Looks like you've got "hide file extensions for known file types" turned on, so maybe you're opening, say, .r002 instead of .rar (I don't know if this still causes winrar to have a fit, I thought it was quite stupid it couldn't just work out to extract from the first archive in previous versions) It also means I can't tell if you've got all the parts because I'm not counting to see if the first lots with the hidden extension amount to 30.

2) Have you used the .sfv file to check all the archives are there, complete and uncorrupted?

3) Why are you taking 3 nights to download a game that comes with every Wii?

5. whatsa

Newcomer whatsa Advanced Member

Antarctica
    It actually isn't a pack-in with the NTSC-J version. That's probably his deal.

6. jeklnoo

Member jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What an enigma this person is. He lives in the USA, has a Japanese wii, and his native language is Portuguese.

7. Kenshin Br
    OP

Member Kenshin Br GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Thanks for the comments.

This torrent was very strange. I checked the .sfv file and, apparently, it was all fine. Nothing missing or corrupted. But, in fact, one of the .rar files was "missing". So I downloaded it from a site http://vagos.es/archive/index.php/t-190735.html and replaced it.

The games is working fine now. My sister loves Wii Sports.

Thanks.

LOL

I live in Brazil. I changed to the right flag now. [​IMG]