Wii Sports - Tennis Score

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jumpman17, Feb 8, 2007.

1. jumpman17
    OP

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    My dad has been playing Tennis everyday for about a month and his ranking is over 2100. The chart stops at 2000 and the dots go up and off the graph. My dad is apparently a hidden tennis champion.

2. Hitto

Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

Nov 29, 2005
    France
    Nice, France
    I gave up when I reached 1900 or so, always playing the same two girls got kinda old.
    Do you get any new challenges onwards?
    And, does your dad kick ass against a human being?

3. jumpman17
    OP

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    Nope, nothing unlocks as far as I know. He's never played a human because we only have 1 remote. I have Wii Play pre-ordered though so we should have a 2nd one soon.

4. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I'm ranked about 1,200 at the moment. Can't play the game much as I hurt my arm playing it a few weeks ago. It still doesn't seem to be 100%. I was getting carried away a bit [​IMG] I managed to get wii play a few weeks ago with another remote but not had chance to play anyone yet. Its such a pitty nintendo never decided to go online with Wii Sports it would have made the game even more fun.

5. zennoux

zennoux Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2004
    United States
    There goes my plan to get a perfect (or what I had thought before to be perfect) 2000 rank on every sport.

6. source

source Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2007
    Netherlands
    im at 2248 points at the moment, nothing new to be unlocked apparently, and the stats line is almost out of the screen [​IMG]

did anyone got platinium medals in any of the training part??

7. coops024

coops024 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Southampton UK
    Theres a platnum medal ????? [​IMG]

ahh well ... back to the drawing board... or court !

8. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    I should reach 2000 within the next 2 games [​IMG]
    I can't have enough of this game!

9. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    Portugal
    L.A.V.
    Mine is OVER NINE TOUSAAAAAND!!!

[​IMG] j/k

10. Mewgia

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    Eh, I stopped when I hit pro. Though, now that I know that you can actually affect the direction and speed of the ball depending on how and when you swing (Yes, I got to Pro by just swinging the Wiimote when the ball reached me)I may play again.
    Playing Tennis in general pwns, and now that I can sort-of simulate it without going - gasp! - outside, it pwns even more. [​IMG].

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice