Hacking Homebrew Wii Sports storm city without CD?

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So. I want to play storm city, but i do not own a copy of the disc. Is there a way to just edit the ISO file so that it has the hacks or is there another program like riivolution without discs?
Thanks in advance

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why a-problem said no. You can most definitely modify Wii ISOs by injecting the files into them.
All Riivolution does is inject or patch files on-the-fly.

You can use something like WiiScrubber to accomplish this, usually, though there are probably some better tools for this kind of thing.

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure why a-problem said no. You can most definitely modify Wii ISOs by injecting the files into them.
All Riivolution does is inject or patch files on-the-fly.

You can use something like WiiScrubber to accomplish this, usually, though there are probably some better tools for this kind of thing.
the problem with storm city is that it doesnt have tools for injecting like other hacks. i looked inside the files once, thou there are a few problems. one beeing i would have to activate every mod each time cause appereantly they dont work together. If you somehow find out how thou, that would be cool.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
the problem with storm city is that it doesnt have tools for injecting like other hacks. i looked inside the files once, thou there are a few problems. one beeing i would have to activate every mod each time cause appereantly they dont work together. If you somehow find out how thou, that would be cool.
Yeah, I see why that would make it difficult. The only real solution to a prepatched ISO/WBFS in this case would probably be making a separate one for each mod that you want to use, which is obviously not ideal. I don't know of any alternative to Riivolution currently that doesn't require the game disc, but that'd be the ideal solution then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.