Hacking Wii Sports Resort won't load.

otto888

I break things for a living.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load the game via the disk channel(with cioscorp) I get a unknown disk error. And if I use WiiGator loader 0.3(yes,I'm old
tongue.gif
) I get a blue error 002 message! Can anyone post what settings and loader that you use,and works?
EDIT:NeoGamma gives a japanese 001 error.

LolCakeLazors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it the patched 0.3 version? You can find the link in the backup loader stickies thread.

Also, you may need version 4.0 for your Wii to play newer games.

Try NeoGamma loader.

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pretty sure I've read that the sports resort discs are only working for people with cioscorp installed. I have cioscorp and my wii sports resort boots fine so I can watch that gay video and then commence usb loading.

The loaders will not work or a first time play unless you use the alternate boot option in USB loaderGX. Doing this requires wiiscrubber, and seems fairly straightforward, but I have not tried it myself. A quick search will reveal some threads that show you how to do this.

otto888

I break things for a living.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Servdogg,are you using cioscorp 1 (I think I'm using that)?
EDIT: a quick update. I'm able to launch the video and skip it, but when it says "Press A to return to Wii Sports Resort"(Just guessing) it sends my back to the Wii menu. Using NeoGamma R4
EDIT: try to load normal main.dol,gives 001 error

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
otto888 said:
Servdogg,are you using cioscorp 1 (I think I'm using that)?
EDIT: a quick update. I'm able to launch the video and skip it, but when it says "Press A to return to Wii Sports Resort"(Just guessing) it sends my back to the Wii menu. Using NeoGamma R4
EDIT: try to load normal main.dol,gives 001 error

The problem probably is the video of Wii Motion Plus. You try to load the "player.dol"?And which cIOS revision you use?I recomend the cIOS Rev12 (I think you don´t use USB Loader) because that cIOS revision have a system patching error 001/002 improved.

triften

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need someone savvy enough to rip the intro video right out of the ISO. Sounds like it's causing a lot of trouble.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y