Status
Not open for further replies.

stephent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to play sports resort without the motion sensor?

I can get the game to load, up to the point where it asks you to insert the sensor.

Any advice would be welcome guys.

Thanks.

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Sports Resort comes with a Wii Motion Plus dongle. Just attach it to the Wiimote.

If you lost your Wii Motion Plus that came with your purchase then you will have to buy another one. I think they run around 20 bux.

Wii Sports Resort was designed to play with the motion plus and will not work without it.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lothlorian said:
Wii Sports Resort comes with a Wii Motion Plus dongle. Just attach it to the Wiimote.

If you lost your Wii Motion Plus that came with your purchase then you will have to buy another one. I think they run around 20 bux.

Wii Sports Resort was designed to play with the motion plus and will not work without it.
aha, you think he bought the game?

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
Lothlorian said:

aha, you think he bought the game?

No
smile.gif

Simply my form of sarcasm. As logic would tell you that a game that comes with a certain piece of hardware more than likely require that hardware to run.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lothlorian said:
Simply my form of sarcasm. As logic would tell you that a game that comes with a certain piece of hardware more than likely require that hardware to run.

Then why the hell did mario bros come with a gun? that game would have been so much easier if i could have shot all the koopas.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
Lothlorian said:

Then why the hell did mario bros come with a gun? that game would have been so much easier if i could have shot all the koopas.
The gun was for use with Duck Hunt......

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Brothers came with a Gun? Mario Brothers was a 2 person co-op that I played at the bowling alley while my parents were bowling... around 1984 i think
smile.gif
First game to feature Luigi.

If you are talking about the Dual Cart Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt for NES that came with NES I still think jumping on the koopas would be more effective. Never did like the NES Gun.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sry poster, that's a silly question. If you actually bought the game, you'd be golden right now.... if you got a "Free" game on a dvd, spend the damn 20$ and buy the sensor, jesus.

Wynd

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortune said:
i just felt like editing my post and doing this sorry i dont know why
Fix'd

Anyway, there is no way to hack Wii Sport Resort without Wii MotionPlus. You'll have to get that accessory in order to play this game.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't the mods here lock this thread? They are so anal about certain things under the guise of being so darn "anti-piracy", while posting about and supporting USB loaders and the like and justifying it with the claim of "backing up" your games.

You are all hypocrites and full of crap. You can buy a motion plus by itself, but you CAN NOT buy Wii sports without it coming with one already. Therefore nobody can make any such claim of playing a 'backup'. Of Wii Sports while begging for a way to run it without a motion plus.

Sorry original poster but you are cold busted... PIRATE!

Why don't you spend the $20 for a motion plus? If you can't afford it, then you have no business spending mony on a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night