Hacking Wii Sports Resort with a wii with 4.1?

Idroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use the first option it works fine for me
smile.gif

Crazy-Mick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried one of the methods and it works great, but I have a little problem : the game boots in spanish. I tried to patch it and I chosed "French" in the USB Loader GX settings, but it doesn't work. Anyone got a solution ?

GoVeGeTa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I tried one of the methods and it works great, but I have a little problem : the game boots in spanish. I tried to patch it and I chosed "French" in the USB Loader GX settings, but it doesn't work. Anyone got a solution ?

I have read somewhere else in this forum that the language hacks dont work for this game. It might pay to read a few more topics relating to Wii Sports Resort .

chillta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the instructions, worked perfect.

But i also got the game bootin spanish, and also no change when setting it to any other language with Neo.

Anybody got any idea about that? Since its the usual Multi5, it should be possible to play Multi5.

greetings, chillta

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used USB Loader GX with alt dol method. Wouldn't work at first when I tried auto for video, tried force PAL 60 and got black screen then tried PAL 50 and got it to work. So it just depends on what your TV is compatible with.

After you get the initial save game going, you can use any loader which supports anti-002 and whatever PAL setting your TV will take.

freezeburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having issues after updating to 4.1 but thanks to this guide I'm now again playing WSR and kicking my sons ass. I just followed the first suggestion with neogamma and alt dol and everything is great.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was using jap on the soft mod , had to scrub the video out after watching,... after the scub the file was only 986mb loaded on a thumb drive , and used usb loader with no problems .....now Im using the eu disk with no problems ,,,,try softmodding your wii , why waste the money the hard way

Yarko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i finally got it to work with neogamma.

Only problem: IT'S BLACK AND WHITE X_X

I'm running a PAL version on NTSC. Any way of fixing this?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
chillta said:
hello there. Since noone seems to get to change the language, could this be the solution?

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=77757

does anybody know if this languagechanger works with newer games?

Do you guys all play wii sports resort in spanish?
that tool is really old, and you can't run fakesigned discs on your FW (unless you use a launcher and cIOS), but you could try that tool, altough if the game doesn't contains the german language, you wont be able to change it, as I was browsing thru the tons of dead links to get this title, I saw some threads that said "SPANISH" I tought: wasn't this game multi-language..??
wtf.gif
but maybe some people patched the game to have it only is spanish

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Yarko said:
i finally got it to work with neogamma.

Only problem: IT'S BLACK AND WHITE X_X

I'm running a PAL version on NTSC. Any way of fixing this?
Force NTSC (in the settings)

Forcing NTSC will not work on Wii Sports Resort (PAL) It will for the (JAP) verison. For the (PAL) you have to have a tv that will display PAL or it will not work all you will get is black and white.

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone explain where to get the RTZP.dol(called something else, i believe) if you have the actual .iso and are using wiiscrubber?

italy942

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might sound like a stuipid question but i got wii sports 2 working but i get a screen and a message telling me to connect the wii motion plus. is this game playable without having the wii motion plus?

Slyray

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this message is for all the people that i assume are in the same boat that i am and need a file called RZTE.dol as the alt .dol instead of RZTP.dol

some people suggested simple renaming RZTP.dol to RZTE.dol -- that did not work for me and simply brought me to a black screen of death.

I followed this procedure to attain a proper RZTE.dol file that worked perfectly with the instructions above. (RZTE apparently becomes the motion plus movie?)

used WiiScrubber to open the ISO of Wii Sports Resort.
clicked on Partition 2 to expand it.
clicked on sys to expand it.
clicked on mpls_movie to expand it
found the file called player.dol
right clicked and saved it to my hard drive
renamed player.dol to RZTE.dol and used this file in place of RZTP.dol in the instructions above.. everything worked as described.

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
italy942 said:
this might sound like a stuipid question but i got wii sports 2 working but i get a screen and a message telling me to connect the wii motion plus. is this game playable without having the wii motion plus?

You absolutely 100% need Wii Motion Plus to play Wii Sports Resort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826