Wii Sports Resort rebooting to wii system menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by The Bishop, Jul 29, 2009.

1. The Bishop
    OP

The Bishop Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2008
    United States
    Not sure if i am putting this in the right Category but i am trying to load wii spors resort and it is rebooting to the Wii Menu.

Heres the chain of events. I was on CIOS Rev13a using GX USB Loader on a WD HDD at first i was getting the Error 001. Came on here and read that Rev14 was released. Set that up and tested my other working games. They are fine but when i goto Wii Sports Resort to test it out now When i launch the game it reboot to the Wii System Menu. Has anyone else run into this yet? I read some people say with 14 its fine and other have unrelated problems. Looking for any help here thanks all.

-Bish

2. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Have you got the MotionPlus? Otherwise it won't work.

3. jabmaster2

jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 24, 2009
    United States
    U do need wii motion plus. I think ur problem is the video u have to watch b4 it will start. There are many threads on this. You have to run the video b4 it will play. USB loaders have I problem with this because of an ios reload. You have to use alt dol for it once and make a game save. Then it will run. Search for wii sports resort alt dol. There are many many threads