Wii Sports Resort rebooting to wii system menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by The Bishop, Jul 29, 2009.

Jul 29, 2009
  1. The Bishop
    OP

Newcomer The Bishop Member

United States
    Not sure if i am putting this in the right Category but i am trying to load wii spors resort and it is rebooting to the Wii Menu.

Heres the chain of events. I was on CIOS Rev13a using GX USB Loader on a WD HDD at first i was getting the Error 001. Came on here and read that Rev14 was released. Set that up and tested my other working games. They are fine but when i goto Wii Sports Resort to test it out now When i launch the game it reboot to the Wii System Menu. Has anyone else run into this yet? I read some people say with 14 its fine and other have unrelated problems. Looking for any help here thanks all.

-Bish

2. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Have you got the MotionPlus? Otherwise it won't work.

3. jabmaster2

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    U do need wii motion plus. I think ur problem is the video u have to watch b4 it will start. There are many threads on this. You have to run the video b4 it will play. USB loaders have I problem with this because of an ios reload. You have to use alt dol for it once and make a game save. Then it will run. Search for wii sports resort alt dol. There are many many threads