嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't dont anything to my Wii since I was able to get HDD to load games. SO I was wondering if I needed to update anything

My Wii is still 3.x IIRC.

Edit: If possible someone link me to NTSC ver of the channel banner. THanks

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Updating to 4.1 is very important. You have to update your system menu.

Anyway, cLoader is a backup loader that runs on USB and SD card, and it has channels like the on the Disc Channel with a disc inserted. Search for it.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
4.1 is NOT necessary for Wii Sports Resort. Hell, Wii Sports Resort has System Menu 3.4. You do not need to touch any System Menu.

You will want to update your cIOS to rev14, and get an up-to-date USB loader. NeoGamma and Configurable USB Loader are two popular, up-to-date examples.

To play Wii Sports Resort on an SD or HDD, you will need to enable the alt. DOL option. The aforementioned loaders can load the needed DOL from the disc: the file you're looking for is "player.dol". When the boring MotionPlus video finishes, the game will go into the System Menu. Return to your USB loader, disable the alt. DOL option, and you should be good to go.
smile.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man that's weird. You MUST upgrade. I have a magical Wii then, or special powers. Because my system is on 3.1 and I dont have a problem playing ANY game.

edit: misread the guy directly above me, thought two people were saying you should be 4.1. My sarcasm seems slightly less impactful now
frown.gif

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only update to 4.1 if you are on 4.0 and use the SD menu. Besides that your fine. I play it 3.2U and it works perfect.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just burnt in on DVD cause I can't find my stupid USB->SD stick. Anyone remember that program that auto updates cIOS from the internet?

and I'm on 4.1 now. So far previous HDD games load fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs