Wii Sports Resort on 4.2U

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Vorge, Jan 8, 2010.

Jan 8, 2010

Wii Sports Resort on 4.2U by Vorge at 3:29 AM (1,241 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Vorge
    OP

Newcomer Vorge Member

Canada
    I'm on 4.2U and trying to use NeoGamme v6,v7 and v8 to play Wii Sports resort and none of them work. I got the alternate dol: RZTE in the right place and set 002 fix to on but still get a black screen. What am I doing wrong?

P.S the dol is /NeoGamma on the root.

2. psxiso

Newcomer psxiso Advanced Member

Australia
    Make sure your dol is extract from the iso you want to play because getting some random dol from online might not work.
    Also, try load the game with no dol, then neogamme will tell you're missing the dol, make sure you rename the dol as it show on neogamme.

3. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    okay, verify through the neogamma config file that your putting them (dols) in the right folder, as many individuals just assume, sometimes for whatever reason the neogamma config is different than what the majority of others are, especially in TEST builds.

Second, the .dol should be named as the whole game, not just four letters/numbers I believe, I had the hardest time with Red Steel and Resort do to that, everyone said it should be named XXXX.dol, but really you need the full name XXXXXX.dol should be shit characters.

Hope that helps.

Also, verify your isos are up to date. Verify that the ios resort uses is updated.

Wynd