Hacking Wii Sports Resort - JPN

Kyzra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just released a little bit ago. Having trouble getting it work, when I run it, boots me out to Wii menu. =(

Running Wii 4.0, 249, Cios v10

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of posting new topics saying you cant get it to work READ what others have written and do a bit to help yourself.

Im getting a little bit fed up with 300 posts with people moaning they cant get x,y or z working whenever a new release pops up!

Here & here have lots of posts about why it wont work and what you can do to make it work.
wink.gif

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Must be a IOS reloading game.
What are you running it with? Have you tried Neogamma or USB Loader GX with the 002 fix and IOS Reloading fix?

Kyzra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Jarock, I tried it with USB Loader GX with 002 fix and the IOS Reload Block. Still boots out to menu. Burning a copy right now to test it with Neogamma.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you have run it throught neogamma from disk it will play fine from HDD or USB
wink.gif
Its the initial motion+ video that is screwing it up on 1st load
smile.gif

Hopefully there will be a proper fix for these games sooner or later
biggrin.gif

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
So looks like you will have to burn a copy play it with Neogamma or another backup loader to get past the video then create a save file then it shoud work of USB after that.

Kyzra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man seriously, they have that video playing at the beginning of the game? lol.
I knew that boot out to Wii Menu looked familiar. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Load the game in WiiScrubber.

-> partition1 -> sys -> mpls_movie -> player.dol

Extract player.dol and rename it : RZTJ01.dol.

Use a new version of USBLoader GX (older versions don't have alt-dol support).
Place RZTJ01.dol in the ROOT of the SD card. You can place it elsewhere, but then you have to go into GX global settings (under paths) and change the alt-dol path to whatever folder you put the dol in (but it's root by default). Choose the game, and instead of clicking on the disc to start it, click on settings. Turn on 'alt-dol' (and 002 fix depending which cIOS you're using). Save, then start the game. You'll see a mandatory 3 minute video explaining how to attach/detach the MotionPlus. After it finishes, the Wii will restart. Go back into GX, choose the game again, click on settings, and this time, turn OFF alt-dol (but leave 002 fix on if you need it). Now the game will load perfectly every time. The intro M+ video is a one time thing, so the game will work flawlessly from here on out! That is, unless you delete your savegame (then you'll have to go through the alt-dol on/off process again... simple really).

This works like a charm, and no disc required.

pease09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imapterodactyl said:
Load the game in WiiScrubber.

-> partition1 -> sys -> mpls_movie -> player.dol

Extract player.dol and rename it : RZTJ01.dol.

Use a new version of USBLoader GX (older versions don't have alt-dol support).
Place RZTJ01.dol in the ROOT of the SD card. You can place it elsewhere, but then you have to go into GX global settings (under paths) and change the alt-dol path to whatever folder you put the dol in (but it's root by default). Choose the game, and instead of clicking on the disc to start it, click on settings. Turn on 'alt-dol' (and 002 fix depending which cIOS you're using). Save, then start the game. You'll see a mandatory 3 minute video explaining how to attach/detach the MotionPlus. After it finishes, the Wii will restart. Go back into GX, choose the game again, click on settings, and this time, turn OFF alt-dol (but leave 002 fix on if you need it). Now the game will load perfectly every time. The intro M+ video is a one time thing, so the game will work flawlessly from here on out! That is, unless you delete your savegame (then you'll have to go through the alt-dol on/off process again... simple really).

This works like a charm, and no disc required.

It should be "partition 2" NOT “partition 1”.

serald

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm sorry,but i can't find a download link for wiisports resort
frown.gif
can someone PM me with a link? Thanks a lot!!

zapaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i cant get the game to start,i watched the WM+ vid but now it wont work

i dont have a HD/USB/SD card,i am using a DVD,i am just greeted with 5 how to videos and a reset wii option

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same problem , has anyone gotten this to work with the dvd ? I have installed the cios 55 , I thinks thats what I read somewhere , didn't help , installed NeoGammaR4Rc2 wad , didn't help.

Any Ideas

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone who got this to work confirm if you MUST have the wm+. The reason I ask is that I got the game to start, select a game then it shows the wiimote+nunchcuck and press A to start - it then loops back to the game select menu - almost as if it detects that I don't have wm+

kedirakevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Guys, i found a fix...... at least it works for me....

Install IOS55-64-v4633.wad throught WAD Manager v1.5

Im running 4.1USA, Cios Rev14, Neogamma R7, Preloader 0.29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte