wii sports help

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by thegame07, Jun 12, 2007.

Jun 12, 2007

wii sports help by thegame07 at 11:32 AM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    When i play wii tennis i can never get the ball to go in the direction i want it too [​IMG] I do a swinging motion as i would if i was playing real tennis and the ball just goes anyway it wants.

Also when i play wii boxing i make a stright punching motion and most of the time my mii doesnt punch the opponent. Im about 6 3" so im quite tall now when im playing im towering over my tv set because the tv isnt that big at all. My sensor bar is just sitting on top of my tv on the edge, so am i doing anything wrong [​IMG] thanks

2. neigan

Newcomer neigan Newbie

Sweden
    Tennis is all about timing, if you hit it late it goes left, if you hit it early it goes right and this is if the racket is in the left hand, reverse it all for the right hand

3. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks very much for clearing that up [​IMG] i was going mad trying to aim the ball [​IMG]

4. r1cky

Newcomer r1cky Advanced Member

Australia
    What I found with wii boxing is it's best to play with your fists slightly in front of you. Don't extend your arm fully when you want to do a straight, but rather just jerk the nunchuck/remote forward with your wrist and backwards if you want to do a hook or an upper. Adjust the height of your fists if you wanna aim for headblows/bodyblows. I'm not sure how you're meant to do it properly.

5. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks i will try that out [​IMG] well im away to play wii sports to see if these tips help me out [​IMG]