Hacking Wii sports club with all sports

Skywolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, first of all, please excuse me for my English level, it's not my native language.
I post a message here because i'm lost in the (hacking) WIIU world. I learn each (every?) day to use this for my family, with the install of mario party for example. Now i would like to install the big sister of wii sports, to play with my sis/bro and my father/mother but i dont know how...

My config : WIIU EUR 5.5.1
RedNAND mocha 0.2
I go the HBL with haxchi in the 2 NAND.
I've loadiine gx2 (not mod) to launch game without title.tik found, and a HDD 500GB to launch game in RedNAND

I saw on gbatemp (reason why i register) that we could launch the game with all sports on loadiine mod by yardape, or AOCpatcher.

My firts question is : How do i install sports on loadiine and wich region ? I guess that the version plays a role ?

Second question : I would like (if possible) to install sports on my HDD to avoid running loadiine every time. It's also for a question of simplicity, because i will not be alone to play.
How do i? It's AOCpatcher?
I saw again that i had to pay a sport to create 4 other false title.tik. It's not a problem for me. Just, how? ^^

I hope you will not have difficulty to understanding me.
I thank you in advance !

:-)

T-Law

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by T-Law,
Reactions: Skywolf

Skywolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! Thanks to answer :)
To install a game i use this methode.
I got a backup usb in website. I download the title.tik in the database and i put the folder in install. I launch wup installer y mod. I install the games in USB via RedNAND.
It's easy for me, and i see the same in your links.

for the second, i dont know, but i will use this !

I saw a thread about wii u usb loading, for a person who want install all sports with this software, but he can't.
A person talk about "AOCpatcher" and "Loadiine y mod" but i don't know how to use...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-sports-club-wii-usb-helper.447761/

Good evening !

EDIT : Thanks a lot T-Law.
I was looking for a version USB of "Art of Balance" but i don't find.
In USB helper, yes...

Last edited by Skywolf,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii Sports Club installed fine for me on USB, with all sports unlocked. Make sure to get the game, the patch, and the DLC. Install everything with WUP installer Y mod, while you are sig-patched. Play the game also while sig-patched.

Reactions: Pecrow

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news Dust. You had download the game via Wii U USB Helper?
Actually downloaded with FunkyU (my favorite app for downloading from NUS). But really, it doesn't matter which app you use to download from NUS, the resulting files should be the same. :)

ozzy8143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im having trouble with this game the dlc comes up error 0xfffbf442.can anyone help but the game has installed and the update.

Kasnxt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Sports Club installed fine for me on USB, with all sports unlocked. Make sure to get the game, the patch, and the DLC. Install everything with WUP installer Y mod, while you are sig-patched. Play the game also while sig-patched.
Where can i get the crack?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where can i get the crack?
There is no crack. You just use sig-patches to install and run this game. If you use haxchi, you already have sig-patches. As my previous post mentioned, install all these and the game should run fine. (USA version shown)
0005000010144d00 game
0005000c10144d00 DLC
0005000e10144d00 patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs