1. GR33VZ

OP GR33VZ Advanced Member
    Newcomer

To anyone that can help me, I have been trying to download the DLC for Wii Sports Club so I have access to all of the sports however even when I am running on CFW through Mocha I am still being told that I need to verify wup files / need to have sig patch cfw etc. So I thought maybe there was an issue and mocha wasn't working properly so I tried to download a DLC for another game and it worked perfectly fine which means that CFW is working correctly on my system.

So then I also thought maybe there was a problem with the DLC files so I redownloaded them however I still get the same error every time I try to install no matter what cfw I run before trying to install it.

I have been trying to solve this for a very long time now so I hope someone can give me some help or advice. Thank you !

PityOnU likes this.
  2. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    Just find and download the disc version of the game it has all the sports on it with no need for dlc.

images.jpeg.jpg

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. ber71

ber71 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    The disc version, when installed, behaves as the eshop version so you still need the DLC

4. PityOnU

PityOnU GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I had the same problem. There are a few games where either the update or the DLC is not correctly downloaded from the servers using the existing tools. I think Tekken was one of them as well, if I remember correctly?

Not sure what the issue is, either. Just figured I would live without it on the 3 or 4 games out of the entire available library that had issues like that. Would love to hear if anyone else knows of a solution/why this happens, though!

5. V10lator

V10lator GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    The solution is pretty simple: Use another downloader. At best one still maintained, like NUSspli. I'm able to confirm that NUSspli is able to download and install 0005000C10144E00 just fine.

And the best thing: NUSspli is able to download content not listed on that title key site (like Regina & Mac / 000500001021A700. If you know the title ID NUSspli is able to download and install it. Use http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database to get the IDs).

The TMD (NUS index file for a title / Title MetaData) format isn't documented correctly but many downloaders blindly follow the public documentation. So they don't detect all .h3 files to download and as a result the downloads aren't complete.

godreborn likes this.
  6. GR33VZ

OP GR33VZ Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I am trying to use this Homebrew app to download the game however I keep getting an error that states internal error installing... your homebrew launcher channel is probably outdated!. But everything else works on with my hb channel. Can you explain why this might be?

7. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    I'm not much help here but I got mine working fine from USB Helper....

8. V10lator

V10lator GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Cause the homebrew launcher is buggy. I have no idea why this happens cause I don't know the codes but my tool is not the only one having problems when loaded from outdated versions. So update HBL (look at @GaryOderNichts work) or use the channel version.

But yea, as @SuperDan said: There are other downloaders that get the job done, too, I just try to advertise my tool wherever I can... ;)

SuperDan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - install, Patcger, Sports