Wii Sports Club - Bowling & Tennis Gameplay Full H

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by _Contra_, Nov 7, 2013.

1. _Contra_
    OP

_Contra_ GBAtemp Fan

Feb 11, 2009
    Italy
    Bowling

Tennis

2. mysticwaterfall

mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    Right behind you
    I would be much more interested in these if they weren't 10$ each. That's a lot to pay for minimal upgrades.

3. kristianity77

kristianity77 GBATemp old fogey

Jul 10, 2003
    Bewdley, UK
    These look so much like they have been just run through Dolphin its uncanny. Good job nintendo

4. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    i was really disappointed with the demo

the games still look like crap. i understand simplicity, but ugly simplicity is still ugly. the online is also bare minimum that i had to remind myself i wasn't just playing npcs.

i didn't feel any difference with the motion plus controls. just flicking the remote for tennis still gave me the best results. bowling specially felt the same as the old version. given that social interaction is non existent, i don't see the appeal to upgrade for online, specially for 10 bucks per game.

5. blaisedinsd

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 6, 2012
    United States
    I been meaning to check this out. My 24 hours don't start until I launch it right?

I downloaded it but have not got around to opening it up yet. Hope I didn't waste my trial.

I was wondering if this is worth it at all compared to just popping my Wii sports disc in. Yeah simple graphics are not really improved much by displaying them in 1080p instead of 480p.