Gaming Wii Sports Box?

darkpaladinmfc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know Wii Sports comes in a sleeve (Like MPH Demo with the DS) but in this picture it's in a proper box:
DSC02118.jpg

Why is that?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I heard the European version will be in one of those DVD boxes.

BTW, my MPH demo also came in a regular DS box. Maybe it's an european thing...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you serious? It comes in a crappy sleeve for the US? Geez, thanks for going the extra mile there for us Nintendo.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats is odd, because that appears to be a US ESRB rating on the front.
I know that PAL are getting a proper box and of course the Japanese did aswell.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
With MPH-first hunt the US version was a sleeve, whereas the Europe version was in a DS case (I have both
tongue.gif
). Prolly this is the same...

nickdm717

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I have a custom Wii Sports case and it looks exactly like that. You could have easily told it was a custom if they showed the pack, which is lacking the UPC and other stuff shown at the bottom of game cases.
-NicK-

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded the cover from The Cover Project and ordered an extra Wii disc case with my component cables from Nintendo's website a couple of weeks ago.

I touched up all of the print and redid all the lines and borders on the cover, then printed it off on high-quality glossy white paper and cut it to size. Now you can't even tell the difference between it and a real official case, even when holding them side-by-side and looking very closely. If you take the covers out of your other Wii games' cases and compare, it's the same paper (same weight, thickness, glossiness, etc). It makes a perfect full-sized case for Wii Sports. People are always asking me where I got it from.
cool.gif

The only thing my Wii Sports is lacking now is a full-sized instruction manual.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded the cover from The Cover Project and ordered an extra Wii disc case with my component cables from Nintendo's website a couple of weeks ago.

I touched up all of the print and redid all the lines and borders on the cover, then printed it off on high-quality glossy white paper and cut it to size. Now you can't even tell the difference between it and a real official case, even when holding them side-by-side and looking very closely. If you take the covers out of your other Wii games' cases and compare, it's the same paper (same weight, thickness, glossiness, etc). It makes a perfect full-sized case for Wii Sports. People are always asking me where I got it from.
cool.gif

The only thing my Wii Sports is lacking now is a full-sized instruction manual.

Do you think you can post your work here? I'm thinking of doing the same thing...I keep thinking I'm gonna scratch my precious Wii Sports disc.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night