Hacking Wii Speak Question??

oxMUDxo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm going to get the The Conduit and it uses Wii Speak, so of corse I got to get Wii Speak but first do I need anything - IOS, Patches, etc for it to work?

My Wii
System Menu 4.0U
cIOS rev 13a
I mainly use USB Loader GX
Neo Gamma 4

ah, I think thats all ya need to know...?

Thanks for the info..
smile.gif

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Start the game through gecko os first. If you need a different IOS module, it will allow you to install it from the program. After that, you're good to go. Games shouldn't switch IOS modules through the game, so you only need the one it requires for running to use Wii Speak features.

oxMUDxo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOS 56 sounds firmilyer..
I think Waninkoko's Firmware updater 4.0 installed it..

I'll get Wii Speak and see if it works from the start if not I'll try that IOS 56..
smile.gif

Hay what about with USB Loader I think I heard there are problems with one of the USB Ports or something??
My Thumb Drive is only working on the bottom "Wii sitting flat" USB port ever since the rev 13a update..

Do you know if I'll be able to use USB Loader with Wii Speak and the Conduit.?

Thanks Troy,
lol, You're pic looking sharp!

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
should be able to, as long as you are on REV13a or b. Just plug wiispeak in the top usb port, and your usb drive in the bottom one.

lol, also, thanks. Its a pic from our first anniversary. Took the Mrs out for dinner that night.

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone confirmed The Conduit working as a backup? Also I have WM+, does it support it? I have tried searching this up and found nothing and instead of making a useless thread I hope it's ok to ask these questions on this thread now that we are in discussion of The Conduit. Don't kill me...

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiiownzzz said:
Has anyone confirmed The Conduit working as a backup? Also I have WM+, does it support it? I have tried searching this up and found nothing and instead of making a useless thread I hope it's ok to ask these questions on this thread now that we are in discussion of The Conduit. Don't kill me...
I got the game today and dumped a copy from my disc, it should work fine, and no it doesn't support Motion Plus as far as I can tell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM