Hardware Wii speak Pal with NTSC game

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone I'm new to GBAtemp, and just getting to know the place, so if this is in the wrong place do forgive me!

I have a PAL hacked Wii on system 4.0, no modchips or hardware changes, and a Pal Wii Speak, which I want to work with a few NTSC games on my Pal Wii, is there any way I can do this? It would be great to play The Conduit whilst chatting to other players on my team
smile.gif

Thanks in advance, I put it in here because its a device for Wii so I'm sorry if its in the wrong place!

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried both AC:LGTTC and Conduit, and Wii speak doesn't seem to work, do I need an app of some sort to work it?

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Det1re said:
The Conduit only will let you talk to people in your Friend list.
I don't think it does, when the match has ended, it says "entering Wii Speak session" and it initialises it but my mic doesnt work.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe WiiSpeak requires a specific IOS to function properly... With you having it installed, it should be working.. maybe NTSC and PAL use different IOS's? Purely speculation, but try finding out which IOS it uses and installing that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."