Wii Speak down

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by eleison, Jul 1, 2009.

1. eleison
    OP

eleison Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Hello,

I searched the internet but i cant find any similar problems.
    The reason, why im posting this here, is, that i cant locate the problem excactly.
    I dont know, if it is a problem with the usb devices, any hacks or if wii speak itself is damaged.

System:

Wii FW: 4.0 E (updatet via Nintendo)
    cIOS rev13a
    Wii Speak Channel 2.0

I bought Wii Speak with the release of AC, but i never used it since then. I bought it only for the resoen that i own it, when i need it (for example now ~~ ), played a little bit around and it worked fine with Wii SPeak Channel 1.0.

And now, when i connet it, the blue light is only barely lightning up (in WS Cann 2.0) and my Mii is drawing wave as it would do, wehn i would talking. But the Problem is, it dont recognice any Sound i making, and it dossent matter if i scream or whisper. So i configured the options, installed diffrent cioses with no changes until my wii was screwed up and i had to load my bootmii backup ^^ .

Then i tested it with "Send a Voice Message". When i played the recorded, i only hear a Sound which is constantly getting "*" (* insert here the opposite word of loader, sry for my bad english) and could bee compared with a noise, wich would be made by an old fridge. And, like i said, it doessent recognice any Noise i make, completly ignoring it.

Has anyone similar problems? I hope it isnst wii speak it self, be cause then, im fucked up. I dont have any more the piece of paper, which is proving, that i have bought it, and when im going to them, they surely wont give a new one. And i dont want to pay 30€ again for this #*=?)'#.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice