Hacking Wii Skii B/U craps out....please help

wiiple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, yes I am a 30 year old noobie........I am running /apps/WADmanager1.3/boot.do. I run Wii Ski in the disc channel, get the disc error (as usual, it's a b/u copy). I go to Backup Launcher Gamma 0.3 IOS249, press B for reboot, it reboots. I go back to Disc channel, it loads the game. I am at the first screen where it say, "Wii ski", I press start, then I get the "an error has occurred, press the eject button...".
I have read SO many posts in the last 3 weeks, my brain aches.....WTF am I doing incorrectly. I can play the other 20 games, fine, just not these 2 arghhhhhhhhhh. THANK you in advance. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS. It drives me nuts not figuring it out. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiple said:
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, yes I am a 30 year old noobie........I am running /apps/WADmanager1.3/boot.do. I run Wii Ski in the disc channel, get the disc error (as usual, it's a b/u copy). I go to Backup Launcher Gamma 0.3 IOS249, press B for reboot, it reboots. I go back to Disc channel, it loads the game. I am at the first screen where it say, "Wii ski", I press start, then I get the "an error has occurred, press the eject button...".
I have read SO many posts in the last 3 weeks, my brain aches.....WTF am I doing incorrectly. I can play the other 20 games, fine, just not these 2 arghhhhhhhhhh. THANK you in advance. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS. It drives me nuts not figuring it out. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

For an overview of known issues look here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123...p;#entry1639626

About your problem: "these 2" what the 2nd? And which cIOS do you have installed? If you had the beta loader installed you needed to update the cIOS too.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your rebooting it to the Disc Channel, have tried to run it thru the actual BackupLauncher.
Start, Hold 1, Menu-Config+Force NTSC.
Return to menu then launch games.

wiiple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx WiiPower, the 2 I was referring to are Wii Skii and Shaun White. I can not get them to play.
Asosa, when I try loading it thru Backup launcher, it keeps resetting. At least when I go to Disc Channel, it loads the program, but as soon as I hit start. I get the disc read error......ARGHHHHH

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiple said:
Thanx WiiPower, the 2 I was referring to are Wii Skii and Shaun White. I can not get them to play.
Asosa, when I try loading it thru Backup launcher, it keeps resetting. At least when I go to Disc Channel, it loads the program, but as soon as I hit start. I get the disc read error......ARGHHHHH

Try to load the game from Gamma directly. Which cIOS did you install? If you can't name it, (re)install the Gamma cIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.