Hacking Wii Settings problem

ca_michelbach

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having a problem accessing my wii's settings. I updated my wii to 4.2 a while (by installing wads, not via nintendo) and since then whenever I access my wii settings I just get a white screen, you can still move the wii remote accross the screen but you can't select anything.
Before I updated the system menu I had changed the theme so this could also be the cause.
The problem didn't matter before but now I need to access my wii internet settings and...well I can't. I'va already searched but no one seems to have an identical problem to mine. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

(If you need anymore information tell me and if I know it I'll post it)

ca_michelbach

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
why don't you check your preloader if the system menu is loaded off 249...if not load if off at ios70
I don't completely understand what you're saying but I think you mean to check I installed it to IOS70, and yes, it is installed to IOS70.

ca_michelbach

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
beegee7730 said:
Sounds like you instaled a wrong region menu.
Nope, PAL wii and I used the PAL sytem menu. Odd since it's only the settings that don't work, everything else works fine.
If no one knows how to fix this, is there at least anyway I can change my internet settings without having to open the wii settings menu?

EDIT: Just looked and for some reason it's running the korean system menu
laugh.gif
, I could have swore I installed the EU one. Anyway, I'll try reinstalling the system menu and see if it works.
Cheers for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise