Hacking Wii SD/USB Loader Issue - "Cannot be formatted"?

K.Wall.24

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so I have a Lacie/seagate 250GB external usb hard drive, completely wiped as NTFS-3g (used a program of the same name on my mac to format it as NTFS/don't have a Windows PC). I run the USB/SD Loader 1.5 on the HBC. It asks me to create a partition, and I say yes. All four spaces on the Loader say beside them "Cannot be formatted".
unsure.gif
. So, can somebody help me out? I read and tried a method somebody posted, to put a thumb drive and the hard drive, plug them both in, and if it sees the thumb drive, pull it out and hit format. I tried that and it didn't work. Please help, and all is appreciated. Thank you. BTW, I have tried Mac OS Extended Journaled and FAT32. Neither Worked.

K.Wall.24

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I posted this this morning, and yet nobody has answered it? theres like dozens of people visiting this particular subforum every minute, and nobody has any idea about what to do? The wiki is down, but if somebody can access it anyways, lemme know, and I will get you to check if my drive is compatible...I just tried zeroing out the drive, but I don't know how to unformat my drive on a mac. I will find a way and see if that works.

HomebrewHackers

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QKid said:
Hey, I posted this this morning, and yet nobody has answered it? theres like dozens of people visiting this particular subforum every minute, and nobody has any idea about what to do? The wiki is down, but if somebody can access it anyways, lemme know, and I will get you to check if my drive is compatible...I just tried zeroing out the drive, but I don't know how to unformat my drive on a mac. I will find a way and see if that works.

Try downloading WBFS Manager app Thing and partion it there

K.Wall.24

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
are you talking about the one for windows or mac? cuz like i said, I dont have windows. Or linux, for that matter. Sorry if I seem really mad but I had to format my Time Machine drive, only to find out its not working...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol