Hacking Wii SD Slot Greyed Out - No More Project: M?

bmanzzs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card suddenly stopped reading ANY SD card. The icon is completely greyed out. Normally this wouldn't be a problem because I can load all of my apps and games via USB, but I need an SD card to play P:M. I think I can download an iso of P:M, but I'd prefer not to use an unecessary 6GB of space when I have the disk and a copy of brawl already on my USB drive.

This leads me to another related issue. When I load CFG USB Loader and start Brawl w/ ocarina enabled, I get a message saying "too many codes". As I understand it, that fix refers to the gameconfig.txt file that should reside in the root of your SD card. But now that my Wii can't read my SD card anymore, is there a way I can get it to read on my USB drive instead? and use the File Patch for USB and PM as well? Thanks.

I think I may have loaded another IOS version in DOP-Mii right before my Wii stopped reading cards, but I tried reloading to the version I originally had (ios58) but that didn't help. any ideas?

Sorry for all of the edits I just wanna make sure I'm making sense

bmanzzs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately it's not reading any SD cards. I've already tried cleaning my main one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.