Hacking Wii Scrubber Issues with 001 error

jettwinlock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded 3 different versions of wii scrubber 1.21 - 1.30 and 1.40 each on gives me a different result and none of them are good,

I made a key.bin with makekeybin.exe at (0) I am not sure if the number matters too much with this program, i tried various numbers 0-3 with similar bad results. Placed the key bin the folder of each different wii scrubber. Than went into wii scrubber and got my iso file.

1.21 gets the furthest as it shows the partitions 0, 1, and 2. 0 Partition only shows the + sign next to it to expand downward the others don't

1.3 doesn't even show the + sign and only shows partition 0 and 1

and 1.4 just says (bad) next to each partition and only shows 0 and 1

I tried this with different games newer ones and older ones, all giving me the same exact results no matter what I do,
I tried the trucha, iso, both, keep headers, everything I do changes nothing.

I went online to find a tutorial but nothing talks about these problems just to click on the button of the + sign and find the main.dol in partition 2 but I can't get that far since I ran into this problem.

Any reason what I am doing wrong, it's pry something very simple and stupid or am I missing another program, either way I been working on it a week and couldn't figure it out. I just wanted to test some of the new games to get rid of the error 001 in some of the games i got.

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jettwinlock said:
I made a key.bin with makekeybin.exe at (0) I am not sure if the number matters too much with this program, i tried various numbers 0-3 with similar bad results. Placed the key bin the folder of each different wii scrubber. Than went into wii scrubber and got my iso file.

When you run the makekeybin.exe you have to enter the number into it that it requests you to!
You can't just enter any random number.

from what I read I believe to my understanding any thats what you did wrong maybe.

-kitt050383

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow. right on your screen it says "type 42" and you cant do that? i don't think any help people will try to offer here will be of any use to you.

jettwinlock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel so f-- stupid right now I was so focused on everything else I just overlooked that 42, but why even have it set at 0 in the first place. thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended