Gaming Wii scratched disk?

JesusRamirez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Ok guys I have a HUUGE problem the mario kart wii disc has random scratches on it,
I noticed this when the wii gave an error about the disc and I saw that there was a bunch of scratches all over the disc! The game was perfectly fine yesterday not a single scratch and today theres a bunch of them.
My sister borrowed this game from a friend and is returning it in 2 weeks >.< what should I do?

JesusRamirez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
No thats not justin bieber thats me a year ago ._. I dont feel like updating the pic
and heres a picture of the disc
DSCF7101.jpg

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How's the drive performing on other games? Does it scratch other games too? (try with a game you wouldn't miss, obviously ;) ).

As for your rented game...I don't know. Perhaps there are disk cleaning utilities out there but to my knowledge, none of those work on a wii. Better await the opinion here of someone who has first hand experience with it.

At the worst...It's not fun, but if you lend something from someone, it becomes your responsibility. Your sister and you may have to chip in to buy him a replacement.

JesusRamirez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
How's the drive performing on other games? Does it scratch other games too? (try with a game you wouldn't miss, obviously ;) ).

As for your rented game...I don't know. Perhaps there are disk cleaning utilities out there but to my knowledge, none of those work on a wii. Better await the opinion here of someone who has first hand experience with it.

At the worst...It's not fun, but if you lend something from someone, it becomes your responsibility. Your sister and you may have to chip in to buy him a replacement.

Well I tried it with another game and it got badly scratched too.
Is there a way to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.