GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Datel can kiss my ass. They rip off the hard work of homebrew authors and sell it on for huge profit... Bunch of tossers.

That and they use blister packaging.
laugh.gif

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I HATE blister packaging - not necessarily cos its bad for the environment, but mainly cos its such a pain in the ass to get antything out of
hate2.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VC Games are not hacked yet.

This product, its crap. Bring on ACTION REPLAY!

I don't want to delete my file for games, that is what this product does in order to get these saves to work.

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What are you trying to find out?

It is just a standard SD Card with wii game saves which have been cracked, these will replace your old save.

Nothing is mentioned about VC titles because they aren't cracked yet.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Datel can kiss my ass. They rip off the hard work of homebrew authors and sell it on for huge profit... Bunch of tossers.

laugh.gif
If your talking about the PSP thing, its already been stated they wrote there own code

Its not like homebrew community hasnt stolen from datel... R4 with "action replay"
rofl2.gif

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The question is, how did they get the saves that can't be copied to SD-Cards off the Wii?

And, similiar question, how did they "cheat" to get the high stats/items/etc.?

Hmm...

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

laugh.gif

If your talking about the PSP thing, its already been stated they wrote there own code

the action replay part of most flashcarts were not there in the beginning,they were added after as a extra bonus
datel do some extremly naughty shit with stuff from the homebrew scene for huge profits (like ripping off pandoras battery for the psp)

gEist

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, i would like to know, how they tranfared the saves that can't be copied...this could be interresting
smile.gif

om123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ehhh whats cracked? wiisaves.com has saves that work easily on your wii; you have to run the game once and have the correct region save. Other than that its a total ripoff (this isnt even hacked stuff...).

Actually some stuff is impossible with normal saves.. seems they know the checksum generator (i think its common check sum algo for all wii saves since the wii can detect corrupted saves not just the games)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
If this is possible, it's great! I'd love to really backup my saves, for ANY Wii!

And if VC-games are transferable, I might even buy more VC-games! (though this may sound strange
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1