Wii + Samsung 23" HDTV

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Shiruba, Nov 1, 2007.

Nov 1, 2007

Wii + Samsung 23" HDTV by Shiruba at 8:32 PM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Shiruba
    OP

Newcomer Shiruba Newbie

Sweden
    I was thinking of buying a Wii but I read that it looks bad on some HDTV's even if you use component cable.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a Wii + the Samsung LE series (mine is Samsung LE-23R71BX/XEE) and can reply on how it looked.

The problem I've read about seems to often be about people with around 32" screens, maybe there aren't any problems with the size I have?

2. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Mine looks great on an HDTV that is bigger than yours (also a Samsung, not that it matters). Use the component cables.

I think you've just read people griping about how the Wii looks compared to XBox360 titles. There's no getting around the fact that it won't look as good as that, but you can only expect so much.

3. bihdamir

Newcomer bihdamir Member

Canada
    yea i agree, i have a Samsung 32" and the picture is great, as far as graphics go that has nothing to do with the tv because that's the way the game was made, as Hooya said graphics can't compare to a xbox360 but picture wise i think it looks great on a big tv [​IMG]