Wii Rifle , Wii blaster , zapper etc

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by anitabonghit, Oct 21, 2009.

Oct 21, 2009
  1. anitabonghit
    OP

Newcomer anitabonghit Newbie

Australia
    really wanna buy the wii rifle heres a link with the pics

http://ns37904.ovh.net/~huntingc/lejeu.php?lang=en

any1 used the rifle with any off these games (obviously it would work great with hunting challenge) id really like to get one to sort of have a arcade style big buck hunter type off thing with my mates

Cabela's Legendary Adventures
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009
    North American Hunting Extravaganza
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter (2008)
    Cabela's Trophy Bucks
    Deer Drive
    Cabela's Outdoor Adventures(2009)
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
    Remington North American Bird Hunter
    Ultimate Duck Hunting

cheers
    Anita

EDIT :::: These are unreleased so far ...
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
    Remington North American Bird Hunter

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    I've tried both the Wii Rifle and Wii Zapper with Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 (which has been out for like a month, not sure why you say it's unreleased), and I'm actually not very impressed.

The posture and realism is very nice, but the game's controls are a bit too complex for a Wii Remote with half of its buttons covered up. Things like Hunter Sense, reloading, and crouching are all controlled by twisting the entire gun to the side, back, etc. in a motion which does not feel natural and is hard to pull off in the heat of the moment. Also, the "gun" analogy loses a bit of realism when you play the whole game with the Wii Remote by your hip, and aiming is overall a little more difficult.

I prefer to stick with the Wiimote+Nunchuk.

3. anitabonghit
    OP

Newcomer anitabonghit Newbie

Australia
    it just said it wasnt released yet maybe a pal version has yet to be released anyway cheers for the input i read else where that resident evil is great on it i assume they mean the umbrella chronicles