Hacking Wii Revirginization

BreadMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for the past three days, I've downloaded 2 copies of Other M on sub-DSL connection here in the middle of nowhere, and both freeze after choosing language and subtitles (as asteroids are flying at the screen). Also, I did instruct WBFS Manager 3.0 to only add the game partition. This is an issue, because I've tried nearly everything to fix it.

I've tried every option on every USB loader.
I've tried at least a dozen cIOS revisions on all sorts of IOS'.
I tried installing PimpMyWii.
I tried installing DarkCorp.
I tried using Waninkoko's 4.3 updater.

And I still have no idea how to fix it.

It's time to start from scratch, since so many others aren't having issues, and it doesn't look like there's a quick fix.

Right now, my Wii is 4.3U Waninkoko, cIOS_rev20b, NTSC, LU63, White

How do I go back to stock firmware, then rehack - (I haven't been paying attention to the scene for a year or so)

AFAIK, there's no bannerbomb-like exploit for 4.3, I'd have to buy Smash Bros, or Lego Indiana, which I can't do right now without driving 35 miles or so.

?EYEHATE?

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do NOT virginize your wii, that is used for never modding your wii again. youre asking for a brick. Just rehack if youre going to, but i think its a bit silly since its only for one game. Maybe u should goto the already made other M thread and post there. More ppl are paying attention to the official thread, and your question might already be answered. Its alwys better to look for the release thread instead of making a new one.

edit: nice move using wanins updater which is total crap (like every wanin updater) be prepared for trouble later

?EYEHATE?

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
indiana pwns or smash stack, i dont see why anyone would goto 4.3 just to make trouble for themselves. and believe me postng in a thread with tons of ppl watching it is better than making yet another other m thread. but ey do whatver u want.

edit: maybe its your download. you said sub-dsl, are u doing hash checks to see if any data is getting corrupted?

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the Twilight Hack could/would work! I downgraded 2 SM 3.4U and used the Smash Stack and it worked!! lol I wonder if they both use LoadMii! lol

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dn_angel000 said:
Maybe the Twilight Hack could/would work! I downgraded 2 SM 3.4U and used the Smash Stack and it worked!! lol I wonder if they both use LoadMii! lol

No. Noob. No.

Stop talking.

Also, virginizing does nothing helpful at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM