Wii gaming bitch
OP
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone knows why my system does this and how to fix it? i installed the whole 4.0 with waninkoko's installer everything went fine. installed the whole cioscorps. went fine too... played some games. preloader 0.29 installed. worked like a charm. after testing some games, i turned off the power and went to bed and when i woke up this morning to install it just gave me this message. strange enough i installed the whole cios60 yesterday and that gave me a system files corrupted message, but when booting of cios249 or even cios30 it just booted fine so i left it at 249 for the time being... so i don't think that file is the problem...

but the strange part is that it has been saying this message all day now and still nothing... it doesn't seem to do anything, but preloader won't load anymore...

i was thinking of patching the pink disc to pal and try booting it with savemefrii, but i am afraid it won't work although it isn't a fakesigned disc... (or is changing the region of a disc also trucka?) and else maybe patching hbc autoboot disc to cios249 and burning that one and booting with savemiifrii, but i hope some of you have better ideas...

btw, anyone knows if the savemiifrii option was on port 1 or 4?

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a cruel and boundary-crossing April Fool's joke in preloader 0.92, I believe hitting all the buttons on your remote will get you into the system menu like normal. Just leave it be and all will be fine tomorrow.

It'd be nice if a little message popped up a little later saying "April Fool's! Hit all the buttons on your Wii Remote to continue!" Someone's already bricked their Wii with this April Fool's joke, pretty messed up.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Its an April Fools Joke built into PreLoader v0.29, dont install/uninstall ANYTHING!

I think pressing all the buttons on the Wiimote at the same time gets yo passed it, but not 100% sure, I'm still on v0.28

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh this morning I was nearly crying! lol
Hope it goes tommorow
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.