Kupo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I got 4 remotes and nunchuks that me/gf/friends play with when we play party games like Rayman/Wii Sports/Monkey Balls....I have to say sometimes it gets intense and after some time people start to sweat @ the hands and the slipping issue (despite the strap) and getting the pretty white wii remotes/nunchuks dirty is worrying me. Was wondering if people can give me feedback on protectors they're using (aka manufacturer/where you purchased/price etc) on these things. Thanks for your time.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I purchased the black, blue, and pink ones and they work just fine. Everyone seems to love them. Keep in mind they do make the controller slightly larger so the buttons do not stick out as far. Also, the strips don't have a cinch.

tama_mog

Kupo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the feedback....I need to see about locating some. They look convenient....but then with the new chargestation coming out for remotes from Nyko, don't know how much of a pain it's going to be taking those protectors on and off. Thanksl.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiichargestation.jpg

The Nyko 87000 charge station comes with 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs,
six foot power cable and the battery packs are "rubberized" for grip.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the feedback....I need to see about locating some. They look convenient....but then with the new chargestation coming out for remotes from Nyko, don't know how much of a pain it's going to be taking those protectors on and off. Thanksl.

They are hell to get on, but you can roll the bottoms up pretty easily in order to change the batteries once they are on.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a pair, black and light blue from best buy using muh best buy bucks from mcdees a while back. They work well, a small chunk of the blue one got ripped because they are really hard to get on. Then to replace batteries, it is a hassel. Only thing I'm worried about with these grips are say the light gun shell nintendo is planning, looks like the wiimote slides in; you won't be able to do that with the charging grip or these protectors. For me they're working well, I have sweaty hands, hasn't slipped once since I used these. Slipped twice when I didn't have em.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.