Dorna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi ,
Today i started to hack my Wii using Wilbrand and HBC . Everything went fine until launching BootMii . Here , my remote stops working and if i press any buttons , the 4 small lights flash without stopping .The console's buttons work fine , the remote works smooth in every other app (guess that's how they are called) .
System version 4.3E . Kingston4GB SD .
Need HELP ... ! :(

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taken from my own experience and the FAQ for BootMii:

BootMii only supports Gamecube controllers and the Wii's own buttons (Power/Reset/Eject)
  • The Power button chooses the next option and Reset button selects an option. Eject is only neeeded when prompted.
There is no way for BootMii to use the remote because it hasn't booted up into the actual console I believe. It says Gamecube controllers work, but I never tried, I've always just used the buttons on the wii front panel. You shouldn't be continually needing to go to the menu anyway. I've only been there 3-4 times to make new back-ups before doing actions I am unsure of.

Reactions: 1 person

Dorna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
In fact , it isn't BootMii , it is Multi Mod Manager . It sends me here when clicking "Launch BootMii" . However, the Power / Reset / Eject buttons on the Wii console will power off / reset / eject the CD when in MMM

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your wii a newer one that has BootMii installed as an IOS rather than on Boot2? Boot2 would be if when enabled it shows before the system menu IOS, and effectively, before the menu boots. I launch the newest version of MMM through the HBC and it works fine.

Dorna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks for the advices , when i'll buy a new SD I will let you know and if there are another problems . Oh btw , my remote is a MotionPlus .

Dorna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
THANKS to everyone who posted here . I'm grateful to you ! Now I modded my Wii , everything working fine .

Dorna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
BUMP
Problems again .... while playing ANY games , after playing a little bit (sometimes immediatly) with the Nunchuk , both the nunchuk and the wii remite freeze , but the game still works . Is there a soft way to make it work naturally ? (games loaded from an 8 gb usb flash drive with usb loader gx and configurable usb loader )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end