Wii Release Dates

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by dreadyz, Jun 14, 2008.

Jun 14, 2008

Wii Release Dates by dreadyz at 7:56 PM (1,101 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dreadyz
    OP

Member dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

France
    Is there a website with Wii release dates that is more reliable than IGN? According to them, the new Guitar Hero Aerosmith game should have already been released & they also wrongly predicted the UK release date of the Williams Hall of Fame Pinball game.

2. Gamesphere

Member Gamesphere GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ummmm Nintendo Channel? Gamefaqs? Gamespot? Gamesradar?.....There are release dates everywhere..... and IGN is pretty accurate besides those dates you listed...

3. Hardcore Gamer

Member Hardcore Gamer GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I saw this site posted the other day on here, it lets you filter consoles out to show you just the ones you want, you can change to monthly, yearly view etc., it's quite impressive.

http://game-releases.net

4. dreadyz
    OP

Member dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

France
    Thnaks Hardcore Gamer, that's exactly the kind of site I was looking for. When IGN gets the dates wrong, they don't seem to update in a timely manner. Another one I didn't mention was the Ferrari Trofeo Pirelli game.....

5. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Last I checked that site only put select releases, not all of them. Even some B level titles don't make the list which sucks.