Wii Recomendations

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hellow, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellow
    OP

Hellow GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2009
    brighton, south australia
    ive recently acquired a far bit of money enough to let me buy about 7 wii games lol,
    are there any recommendations?
    ive got band hero and guitar hero 5 and i love them but my favourite is pikmin 2 lol. + ive got other games tht usually just sit there and dont get played.
    oh and could anyone help me out with this??
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=200...p;#entry2501747
    it just doesnt want to work again ive tried reinstalling the ios' but it still wont work.
    thanks guys

2. Hatsu

Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Banned
    Oct 19, 2009
    __________________ Warn: 50%
    NSMBWii, Madworld.

3. Snorlax

Snorlax POSTMODERNISM

Apr 26, 2008
    Australia
    Super Mario Galaxy.
    Super Paper Mario.
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

4. razorback78

razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 3, 2009
    if you love wifi multiplay then i recommend: Mario Kart Wii-an old game but definitely worth playing and a must have one; Call of Duty:MW and The Conduit for some online shooters.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii of course is a must have and fun to play with your family. Okami is also a great game.

5. hughjass

hughjass GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2008
    Firstly, why are you buying them??

lol, no seriously if you want recommendations, I would personally say another code: r, and silent hill: sm, as well as NSMB: Wii and Mario Galaxy (if you don't already have that, then there is no option there, you must buy it.)

Oh and buy a copy of rayman raving rabbids and burn it for me, please [​IMG]

EDIT: I second super paper mario, that game is super awesome (see what I did there.)

PLUS endless ocean, zack and wiki, both the secret files games, wii sports resort, zelda, smash bros brawl, there's loads to choose from.

6. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.