[Wii] Punch-Out!! [Main Theme]

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by _Contra_, May 21, 2009.

May 21, 2009

[Wii] Punch-Out!! [Main Theme] by _Contra_ at 7:08 PM (1,219 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. _Contra_
    OP

Member _Contra_ GBAtemp Fan

Italy
  2. sl33p

Member sl33p GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Neat I guees. But I'm pretty sure you didn't write/compose/perform this. In fact it sounds quite the same to the verison in the game. Why are you taking credit for the song?

3. G2K

Member G2K GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'd like for you to point out to me at which point he said he made it. Go on, show me.

4. sl33p

Member sl33p GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG]
    Punch Out Main Theme By Contra or Main theme By Contra really can't mean too many things now can it? "Uploaded by Contra", "Ripped by Contra", "Encoded by Contra", even perhaps "Presented by Contra, Produced by Nintendo(or even better the actual artist)" would all be fine.

I doubt the OP intended to plagiarize but the way the video is posted he is currently doing exactly that. Give credit where credit is due--to Nintendo for creating this and Contra should take credit for posting this and making it accessible for us all. But, the theme is certainly not BY Contra.

/writer, researcher intellectual honesty rant [​IMG]