wii problems...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fairlyevenparents, Jul 27, 2010.

1. fairlyevenparents
    OP

fairlyevenparents GBAtemp Fan

Sep 21, 2009
    United States
    united states
    It's been a few weeks after I softmodded my wii and I'm having some problems.
    Whenever I'm playing a game from my HD and I don't feel like playing anymore I hit the power button to turn it off but sometimes the wii will just freeze and I'll have to unplug the power source to turn it off. Also I installed the newest version of the homebrew channel and priiloader won't work, what happened?
    Please help me.

I have Herme's CIOS v4 installed and Waninkoko's CIOS v19 installed if that helps.

2. d3monsting

d3monsting GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2010
    United States
    What's this box for
    Try going back to the Wii System Menu, prior to turning off your system. Priilloader can no longer auto-boot the "new" homebrew channel, because it has gotten a NEW ID. As I have learned, a solution is to change bootmii's ini thing to auto boot the homebrew channel, and auto boot bootmii from priiloader.
    I wish you the best of luck on fixing your Wii.

3. fairlyevenparents
    OP

Sep 21, 2009
    United States
    united states
    Thanks I'll try that with the Wii System Menu thing but when I was talking about priiloader I didn't want to auto boot to the new homebrew channel.
    You know how when you hold down the power button to get to the priiloader menu, I can't do that anymore.

4. rookrook

rookrook GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2009
    United States

you do mean hold down the reset button not the power button ?

5. fairlyevenparents
    OP

Sep 21, 2009
    United States
    united states
    lol yah the reset button; it doesn't matter anymore there's a new version of priiloader out =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice